Record temperatures are forecast today and tomorrow in Donegal and the CCC have decided to introduce water breaks in this weekend’s championship games. A number of conditions apply.
- The water break shall be no more than 3 minutes and shall be blown by the referee as close as possible to the 15th minute in both halves only when a break in play occurs.
- The Maor Uisce shall be the only person allowed enter the field of play to provide water.
- Players shall remain on the field of play and shall not go to the sideline s /endlines or dugout areas
- All subs and backroom team and club officials shall remain in the technical area / dugout.
- Any person who enters the field of play and may a red card by the referee and cannot be replaced. A medic or physio may only enter when invited to do so by the referee.
See PDF below for match regulations: