It is game day in Páirc Sheáin Mhic Cumhaill, Ballybofey today as Donegal face a stiff challenge against a resurgent Derry that have swept all opposition before them this season. The match is live on RTE and BBC and available on GAAGO for international viewers.
Spectator numbers in Ballybofey are limited to 500 and for those lucky enough to be attending the following guidelines were issued by the Ulster Council:
Donegal v Derry, Páirc Mac Cumhaill, Ballybofey, 4.00pm
- Supporters access to Main Stand only via turnstiles directly behind the Main Stand
- All Patrons need a ticket
- No Ticket Sales at the Venue
- Game is SOLD OUT
Official Match Programmes are available to pre-purchase for collection at the game.
To make sure everyone going to a game has a safe and enjoyable day – please ensure everyone in your match day team is aware of the guidance before arriving at the grounds.
Before Arriving to the Match
– Do not attend the match if you or any member of your household or social bubble have, or develop any symptoms of Covid-19, or, if you are self-isolating.
– Allow adequate time for entry procedures – it is advised to arrive 1hr before the game.
– Please do not congregate with other friends or fellow supporters on your way to, or outside the grounds before or after the match. Always comply with the public health advice.
– Share this information with people who are attending the match with you.
At the Match
– The use of face coverings is advised for all spectators.
– Remain in your allocated seat/standing area and keep movement to a minimum.
– If you need to leave your seat, wait until the aisle/area is clear and follow stewards advice.
– When using facilities, please ensure you comply with stadium signage and instructions of the stewards. Please be patient and maintain a distance of two metres while queuing.
– Avoid hugs, handshakes and any close contact with those who are not in your social bubble.
– Be mindful of others when cheering or celebrating.
– Maintain a safe distance at all times and avoid close contact with others.
– Bring your own hand sanitiser and practice good hand hygiene.
– Please observe good respiratory etiquette; always cover your mouth / nose if needing to cough or sneeze.
After The Match
– Be patient when exiting the stadium.
– Please follow the instructions of stewards, and/or PA announcements.
– Do not congregate with other friends or fellow supporters outside the stadium